Get Rid of Excessive Sweating
One of the bigger issues my readers asked about A LOT is sweating. And for good reason: Nothing can be more embarrassing than to have a sweaty hand when you shake hands.
I’m not going to give you medical advice about how to solve this issue but I CAN give you some advice that anyone can apply to reduce its effects.
The interesting fact is that these advice should be taken by ANYONE. Even if you don’t have excessive sweating, you should still read this article. The advice contained in it will automatically increase the quality and health of your life.
First of all, let’s see what’s causing this problem. This “issue” is actually called hyperhidrosis and it affects an enormous amount of people in various degrees. It can occur in one or more areas of the human body, such as: armpits, hands, feet and the groin area.
No matter which area you are facing difficulties in, excessive sweating needs to be cured. Don’t let the time pass – the sooner you solve a nagging problem, the sooner you can enjoy more of the rest of your life.
If your case is not extreme, try the advice below to see if it passes. If not, you should ask for medical advice.
I recommend that you…
- …avoid spicy foods. They will only make you sweat more. I know they taste good but, at least make sure you don’t eat them before going out.
- …avoid stressful situations. Relax as much as possible, avoid people and situations that ma raise your anxiety level.
- …use antiperspirants. For sever cases of excessive sweating this may not work but, if you’re facing a lighter version of this condition, it’s worth trying. If the antiperspirants that are available without prescription did not work, your doctor may recommend something stronger.
- …avoid slim fit clothes and those made of synthetics. make sure your body can breathe but don’t wear clothes that are too large either.
- …drink more fluids, at least for a while to see results. Also, avoid caffeine and alcohol as much as possible.
If the above advice doesn’t work, you MUST see a doctor. And, if the prescribed treatments don’t work either, there are more expensive ways, ways which imply surgery. In this case, it is imperative to get informed on the subject and consider carefully whether you want to go through this. Good luck!
if you had this problem and managed to fix it, I invite you to share everyone your success story. I’m sure a lot of people are suffering from excessive sweating and they tried a lot of things.
Note: The information presented in this article are only for your information. You should not take them as medical advice. Neither the author nor www.BeStylish.org take any responsibility for any side effects or illness that you may experience from applying the advice in this article