Electric Cars: To Buy or Not to Buy
For the last couple of years, the world is literally going crazy over the electric cars. Since the first one was launched everything has changed. People who were skeptical of those vehicles have already bought one of them. But what is the secret? Why do people prefer simple designs of this cars over the luxurious models from the leading automobile companies?
Sure, an electric car is an expensive pleasure purchase. So, you can search for different variants. Today a lot of people win money by playing slots. Here is Royal Vegas online Casino review – choose the best place for yourself. And let’s go back to the electric cars.
For the last couple of years, the world is literally going crazy over the electric cars. Since the first one was launched everything has changed.
3 Best Electric Cars in 2017
- Tesla S P100D.
- Nissan Leaf 2.0.
- Ford EV Crossover.
Electric Cars: Pros and Cons
Electric vehicles are a part of a very fast-growing market. Still, a lot of customers have questions when it comes to buying one of those cars. The following list of main advantages and disadvantages of electric vehicles, which are presented on the market right now, will help you to make a final decision.
- Low Running Cost. Electric vehicles are quite cheap to run. Driving a diesel car is much more expensive than running an electric one. That is because of the prices of petrol/diesel and power needed for your vehicle. So, you’ll spend less on your high-technological car than on the fuel.
- Less pollution. Electric vehicles emit less CO2 per mile than regular cars.
- Great performance. You will be impressed how smooth and quiet acceleration they have.
- Long distances. It is a great misconception that electric vehicles should be charged every hour. In reality, you can go much further than you might expect. Today, the batteries in the electric cars are extremely powerful and innovated.
- Range. The first thing which stops customers from buying an electric machine is a pure range. A range of electric vehicles is caused by the number of chargers needed, which is inversely proportionate to the range of cars.
- High price and slow charging. A combination of these 2 factors makes people think that this high-technological car is a bad investment. These are two main problems developers and engineers are working on. But that is going to change in the next couple of years.
One more important question. Is it possible to hack an electric car? In theory, it is possible to hack every electronic device. BUT! Manufacturers invest a lot of money into the best technologies in the world to prevent their vehicles being hacked. So, just relax!